Sunday 20 November 2011

Story idea 2

Many things can happen in real life situation and this is one of the main popularity as we see a lot of tragedy between childhoods and they way they act as they grow up so therefore we thought of how we can create a lot of tragedy of how a girl keeps on having flashback of her childhood to
her birth and find something very unexpected and shocking which creates an attitude
for a girl to either black mail or commit something very uncertain.


This is the story that I thought will be interesting to plot referring to this headline to the 2nd film


This was used from my research and ideas I have gathered from the headline news which is
called ‘weapon of mass confusion’

This is a headline basis of how the European governors decide to give special armed weapons to the European leaders to take control over their currency and local environment. In my thoughts I have discussed with my group of how I could make this headline into a film, I had many ideas as you know from the post I recently added to my blog which describes different genres that I could include however as a whole we decided to make one conclusive plot to a film for this headline

Website of this headline
http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/cartoon/1102951-weapon-mass-confusion

Image of the headline



















Therefore i have presented my ideas for this in prezi to show all the aspects that i can imagine of producing this category into a film.





No comments:

Post a Comment